Go ahead and give these tips a try.
How do I attract quality employees?
Finding good employees is essential. But it is not always so easy. Here are some ideas.
There are several ways to stand out against competitors when it comes to attracting quality candidates. Quality employees are generally attracted to a positive work environment. If your company offers any benefits or flexible perks, make sure to emphasize these in your job description. Getting your employees involved in the recruitment process can also help attract quality employees.
Where do I look for employees?
Most employers post job listings on a job search engine site. There are many other ways to find employees, such as advertising at a career fair, scouting students at a university or having current employees help in the recruitment process.
Although the CV is only one way to search for talent, today we give you some tips so that you can do it in the best way.
The ability to quickly and thoroughly review resumes is an essential component for finding employees best suited to your job listing. To increase efficiency, consider scanning and reviewing each resume in these key five steps:
1. Review the cover letter. Get an idea of an applicant’s personality and whether their previous experience is a good fit for your company.
2. Perform the first resume scan. Look out for spelling and grammar, as well as keywords and specific skills most relevant to the position you’re hiring for.
3. Second resume scan for skills and qualifications. During your second pass of a resume, compare the applicant’s list of skills to the job description and locate any gaps.
4. Thoroughly review previous employment. Your final pass of an applicant’s resume should include a detailed review of previous employment, including any gaps or short work experiences.
5. Determine if the applicant qualifies for the next stage. In this final decision stage, make sure to keep all strong resumes. Even if they’re not a good fit for one job, they could be a good candidate for a future position.
hire the best resources wherever they are
Did you know that you can see the CVs of people from all over the world? Thanks to Roots EOR if you see a CV of a person who does not come to your country, do not hesitate to interview him or her. We take care of all the rest. Do you want to know how? Contact us
Not every month is the same to look for and find a job. In this article we explain why a good season to do it begins.
In addition to personal growth, having diverse teams improves your company’s performance. Find out why.
The secret to standing out in your job search isn’t just dazzling an interviewer or crafting the perfect follow-up email
You can follow a few steps to improve how you divide your energy and time across work and personal life.
Networking can seem like a huge undertaking, especially for a job search. Many of us wish we had expanded our network before we needed to, but a lot of times it is just not the focus.