What an Employer of Record can do for your business?
Here are some of the key benefits of using an EOR while hiring workers overseas.
If you do decide to work with an EOR, you can count on your service provider to take care of all the formal employment tasks and liabilities on your behalf.
Companies that want to keep employing their internationally remote people fully compliantly have two options – one is to establish an entity and register as an employer in the jurisdiction where the person lives or alternatively use the services of an Employer of Record (EOR).
- Fully compliant
- End-to-end payroll processing: tax deductions, salary processing, time & attendance, maintaining payment records and among others
- Employment benefits and its administration
- Risk management: eradicating risks and liabilities by taking care of tax filings, local & global compliance and beyond
- Employment contracts: creating, maintaining, and terminating
- Employee onboarding: a hassle-free onboarding of new hires or relocating existing staff
- HR support: providing actionable advice on terminations and legal proceedings
- Immigration assistance: visa and immigration requests, though visa approval cannot be guaranteed
And not only that, it also:
- Removes the need to set up local incorporation – save substantial resources for your business
- Accelerate time to market – faster than traditional local entity establishment
- Empower you to hire remote workers anywhere in the world
- Brings you a stress-free way to build remote teams
Eradicates risks when dealing with unfamiliar labor and tax laws
- Ensure compliance for both the employer and employees, in every country where you want to employ someone.
We help companies hire abroad
If you have any doubts regarding EOR as a solution to employ workers overseas for your business or want to learn more about our EOR services: Contact us
Hiring Latin American talent offers some advantages when compared to other parts of the world.
It’s time to change the mindset!
In addition to salary, there are many things to consider when you incorporate a new person into the company.
There’s no doubt that remote work is here to stay. But, how do you combat the barriers to securing a job? Let’s look at three key strategies for finding remote work jobs in 2022.
The announcement led many companies to question their way of hiring.
Most of their employees can now work remotely forever.