How do I attract quality employees?
Finding good employees is essential. But it is not always so easy. Here are some ideas.
There are several ways to stand out against competitors when it comes to attracting quality candidates. Quality employees are generally attracted to a positive work environment. If your company offers any benefits or flexible perks, make sure to emphasize these in your job description. Getting your employees involved in the recruitment process can also help attract quality employees.
Where do I look for employees?
Most employers post job listings on a job search engine site. There are many other ways to find employees, such as advertising at a career fair, scouting students at a university or having current employees help in the recruitment process.
Although the CV is only one way to search for talent, today we give you some tips so that you can do it in the best way.
The ability to quickly and thoroughly review resumes is an essential component for finding employees best suited to your job listing. To increase efficiency, consider scanning and reviewing each resume in these key five steps:
1. Review the cover letter. Get an idea of an applicant’s personality and whether their previous experience is a good fit for your company.
2. Perform the first resume scan. Look out for spelling and grammar, as well as keywords and specific skills most relevant to the position you’re hiring for.
3. Second resume scan for skills and qualifications. During your second pass of a resume, compare the applicant’s list of skills to the job description and locate any gaps.
4. Thoroughly review previous employment. Your final pass of an applicant’s resume should include a detailed review of previous employment, including any gaps or short work experiences.
5. Determine if the applicant qualifies for the next stage. In this final decision stage, make sure to keep all strong resumes. Even if they’re not a good fit for one job, they could be a good candidate for a future position.
hire the best resources wherever they are
Did you know that you can see the CVs of people from all over the world? Thanks to Roots EOR if you see a CV of a person who does not come to your country, do not hesitate to interview him or her. We take care of all the rest. Do you want to know how? Contact us
Working around the world
One of the greatest challenges of working remotely is dealing with different time zones.
How to network remotely
Connecting with people is one of the best ways to get new clients and become a good leader. Make ‘networking’ one of the goals for next year’s team and you will have a much better chance of success than if you don’t.
6 ways to celebrate your team in your end of year meetings
With each passing year, the statistics on remote work increasingly support the fact that remote work is beneficial for everybody.
3 tips will make your resume stand out above the rest
Go ahead and give these tips a try.
5 tips to be aware of before you hire employees
Not every month is the same to look for and find a job. In this article we explain why a good season to do it begins.
3 benefits of working with a diverse team
In addition to personal growth, having diverse teams improves your company’s performance. Find out why.